Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Farewell dinner n packing

It has been a very busy weeks for me n family attending various farewell dinner. No time to update my blog. Last week, Hi-Lift, our packing agency came and packs all our stuff in the house. It took them whole day and three journeys back and forth to their warehouse. I still cant believe would be leaving this country I’ve lived in for the past 4 and half years. The house now kindda empty only left with landlord’s stuff and personal belongings we wanna bring to Sweden.


Stuff in the living room



Uploading

1st trip to the warehouse

Drink n Dinner at Chew's

Dinner at Roundhouse Restaurant with Football mates

Russell with his DICK

Malaysian Ladies throwing farewell for my better half

Dinner at Daikoku, Japanese Restaurant with Jason Tan

We would be leaving Port Moresby for KL this 31st December and our flight to Stockholm on 3rd Jan 2009. 2 days rest in KL before taking on 13 hrs journey to the Land of Midnight Sun. To tell the truth, my body in PNG but my mind already in Stockholm…:)))

No comments: